#1 Near Reality Server Pure Clan
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOMEWELCOME  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Fuck the rest, we ARE the best!"
Top posters
D d s max
Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Vote_lcapHello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Voting_barHello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Vote_rcap 
Blitz k0s
Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Vote_lcapHello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Voting_barHello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Vote_rcap 
5 p i d e r
d0wned
I 1 hp left I
irapefatkids
h0tb0xx
Elephants
ilovekoda
y udds me
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is sheikki

Our users have posted a total of 47 messages in 23 subjects

Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d0wned

Clan Reputation : 1

Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Empty
PostSubject: Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:57 am

Hey, guys. I'm The newest member "Hai Brid" You can also add my maxed barrows pure "D0wned" because i use him for food supplies. I have a feeling this clan is going to be great, and hopefully good staff.

I Do have a Vent which i will access when we have a clan meeting/event. Talk to me on Skype ~ D0wned
Or on MSN ~ d0wnedv2@hotmail.com

If you feel like talking to me ingame add "Hai Brid" and "d0wned"

Alright See you guys,

Hai Brid.

Oh Btw, Sick Ass Forums bro!
Back to top Go down
h0tb0xx

h0tb0xx

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 pm

What a good welcome, i hope we get up and running soon i'm ready for some pk trips. affraid
Back to top Go down
d0wned

PostSubject: Re: Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm

h0tb0xx wrote:
What a good welcome, i hope we get up and running soon i'm ready for some pk trips. affraid

Yea Same bro. I'm telling all my pure friends to come join, so i hope we get at least 10 members soon, that would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
h0tb0xx

h0tb0xx

PostSubject: Re: Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 pm

yeah, im doing the samething but most of my list has quit. pale
Back to top Go down
C R U N K

PostSubject: Re: Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 am

Sup im new aswell woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.   Hello All members of  the ~Epidemic~ pure clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All members of the ~Epidemic~ pure clan.
Page 1 of 1